WELCOME TO BUHLE WASTE
Buhle Waste (Pty) Ltd is a 2nd generation family business that was established in 1997, by Dr P. D. Sekete, to focus on integrated waste management. Combining the medical expertise of the founding Doctor, with his passion for public and environmental cleanliness and preservation, Buhle Waste has come to specialize in the management of Health Care Risk Waste (HCRW). Since its inception, Buhle Waste has become an industry leader in the management of waste.
- Buhle Waste Management is a pioneering, second generation family business.
- If it takes a village to raise a child, then we are the first to acknowledge that it takes the whole nation to raise a business.
- Buhle Waste is an embodiment of Ubuntu. It is about the beauty of our homes and cities; love for each other as human beings; and respect for our environment.
Buhle Waste’s general waste division is the original, longest-standing division in the company. The division remains a cornerstone of the company’s operations.
Buhle Waste (Pty) Ltd. specialises in Medical Waste management servicing various Government and Private Facilities across the country; most notably, we have contracts with the Free State, Gauteng, Limpopo,etc.
Buhle Waste (Pty) Ltd. collects and transports chemical waste on a nationwide basis. With the South African National Blood Services (SANBS) and National Health Laboratory Services (NHLS) as a major client in this sector...
Buhle Waste, in partnership with Technetium, has the most comprehensive tracking technology in the waste industry. We can provide our clients with live tracking technology of their waste containers and the waste itself...
- Health Care Risk Waste
- General/Domestic Waste
- Hazardous Waste
- Industrial/Commercial Waste
- Chemical Waste
- Disposal/Treatment Facilities
- HCRW Training
- Industrial Cleaning
- Hygiene & Sanitation