The topics that are covered in the training
- Legal aspects and legal requirements to open a HCRW business
- All aspects of HCRW management
- Waste Management Planning
- Containers and separation of waste streams
- Costing and Price Strategy
Pre-requisites for the course:
It is advisable that learners:
- Have a Matric Certificate.
- Can speak, read, write in English to NQF 4 level
Benefits of the training:
The topics presented will provide individuals with the necessary knowledge and information to successfully start a new and compliant HCRW business. In addition, delegates will have access to a specialist within the respective discipline.